Pages

Friday, December 14, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, friends!

This week has felt longer than normal with some earlier than usual conference calls (5am call this morning) so I am extra excited for the weekend.


I'm linking up with the Friday Favorites ladies Erika, Narci, and Andrea to share my favorites on this fine Friday.

- ONE - 


I've been re-watching Friday Night Lights this week while I do things around the apartment, like address Christmas cards and fold laundry. I turned it on the other night because I was feeling homesick for Texas and it was exactly what I needed. If you haven't watched this show (why haven't you watched this show?), you need to do it immediately. Side note: I always skip season 2 because it's the worst and does not deserve a rewatch. Every other season is gold.

- TWO - 

I have aaaalmost addressed all of our Christmas cards and will be putting those in the mail this weekend. Just need to get a couple more addresses from my husband. I always procrastinate this because I think I'm going to do some sort of beautiful hand-lettering, but this year I was more self-aware and just wrote them out quickly and was done with it. 

I'll share our cards in a post next week along with all our previous cards through the years. :) 

- THREE - 


This hand cream is my favorite this week (and really every week, but my hands have been particularly dry this week). My hands get super dry in the winter and it's a thousand times worse since we moved to Chicago where it's actually cold (and yes, I realize it's going to get about three hundred levels colder before the winter is over - let's not talk about that now). This stuff is a lifesaver. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment