Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Cards Through the Years

Christmas cards are one of my favorite things! I love paper goods in general, so throw Christmas into the mix and I am one happy girl.

I thought I'd share our card from this year along with our other cards from the last several years (my husband and I started sending out cards in 2015 when we were engaged). 

This is our card from this year. I knew I wouldn't have myself together enough post-move to get photos taken and cards sent, so I opted for a non-photo card announcing our move. 

(I marked out our address)

Our card from last year is a "funny" card. We were trying to take these photos ourselves and we were adamant about including the cat (do not recommend) so finally I just said, you know what, let's just embrace this. 


2016 was the year we got married, so we used a wedding photo for our cards. I really love this card. 


And for 2015 we used an engagement photo for our very first Christmas card! 


Right now I just have a copy of all of our old cards stored in a keepsake box with other mementos, but I want to put together some sort of scrapbook or album of just our Christmas cards through the years. I'm still figuring out what I want to do, but it's something on the list for 2019. 

What do you guys do with your old Christmas cards?

Linking up with Lindsay from Lindsay's Sweet World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment